Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stevie Nicks news + OPI La Boheme

As you can probably tell from the name of the blog, I'm a huge Stevie fan (putting it mildly!). Stevie's new album is available for pre-order if anyone is interested. If you preorder, you get a free mp3 of her new single, Secret Love. I am so super excited for the new album/tour!!!!!



Today's color isn't really a full on duochrome, but I still think it falls into this category. The base is a beautiful maroony red with a golden shimmer in the sunlight. The bottle will sometimes reflect green as well, but I've never seen the green show up on the nail.



This is a good shot of the gold shimmer:


Wow, that's pretty! I've been dying to find Orly's Lunar Eclipse after reading this post on MUA. What an amazing combo!!!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. It it an amazing color!! So pretty in the sunlight too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to see if there are any polishes called "Secret Love" or "In Your Dreams" I haven't found any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palette Paradise, what a great idea!! I never even thought of that ☺ I did get Maybelline's Blue Water just for the sole purpose that Stevie has a song with that title. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actualy what I'm waiting for is heart and soul! I'm a stevi fan too, and love Rod too! Looking forward to see them in Atlanta in March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SNT, have fun at your show! I'm going to the Detroit on in April.

    ReplyDelete