Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chelsea: Tropic of Cancer

So, I've decided this is official Duochrome week, so make sure to enlarge the picks this week to see the details. And to start us off, is one of Chelsea's awesome colors called Tropic of Cancer.

I guess your'd call this one a multichrome. It flashes purple, blue, green and a hint of gold. Just look at the bottle color:


and in the direct sunlight, you can see all the colors, blue and green are strongest and you get a bit of purple, the gold seems to loose itself on the nail, but the bottle shows it off nicely:







Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. ZOMG! that is awesome - but I have a weakness for duochromes - and this is even better. A big Woot! WOOT! from me. Looks excellent on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh look at all that dimension, lovin the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I ♥ duochromes too and I had some good sunlight yesterday, so I've got alot of good colors coming up later this week ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my favorite duochromes! I love them and I can't wait to see your other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is a stunning duochome and has all of my favourite colors in it I *need* a bottle of it now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duochrome week, awesome!! I´m a duochrome lover as well, so I can´t wait to see what else you will be showing this week!

    ReplyDelete