Monday, January 31, 2011

Big Lot's Revoln haul

So, after hearing some buzz on MUA about Revlon's being spotted at Big Lot, I decided to drop in and see what I could find.

I got backups of Perplex, Galaxy and Star. Also a color called Bewitching Bordeaux, which looks like a vampy brown cream and these two colors. All of them were $1 each and there were plenty there.

This is a scented color called Coconut Crush. I usually shy away from whites, but I adore all things coconut so I grabbed it. It's actually quite cute.


and this is Gum Drop, another scented color. It's a pastel purple. Again, not my usual vampy, but it just looked so Spring to me, I had it have it ☺


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Perplex at Big Lots?! What great finds for $1! And I'm with you on the coconut one. I'm not into whites, but coconut scent? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both! i love the Revlon scented polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had a ton of the scented Revlon's, if you have one nearby, you should check them out!! My BL is usually empty of polish, so I feel like I really lucked out.

    ReplyDelete