Friday, January 21, 2011

Cover Girl Mattalic Triple Platinum + Ice Slicks Anti-Freeze

Here's the second Cover Girl 2-pack I picked up. The first color is another mattalic called Triple Platinum. These are really cool! I wish they had more colors than these two.



and now what are the odds that my nail crush, Scrangie, just posted Anti-Freeze?? I almost don't want to show my pick!! LOL. Obviously looking at her's I should have layered this over a darker color ☺



ok, so inspired by Scrangie, here are Pink Ice and Anti Freeze over Color Club Bewitching:



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors :)

    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triple Platinum looks awesome! And love Anti-Freeze! I agree, it looks better over a darker base.

    ReplyDelete