Thursday, January 6, 2011

Revlon scented polish: Not So Blueberry

Today I picked up Revlon's Not So Blueberry from CVS. It's supposed to smell like Blueberries when dry...and it does. Not too strong, but definitely there...kinda cool. The bottle color is a light lilac purple color with a very fine glass fleck look to it.

Here it is swatched. I know it looks blue, but it's definitely a light purple. Unfortunately, i think I prefer the look in the bottle more then I do on the nail.


I may have to "donate" this one to my sister...



Meh. I guess I love my vampy colors too much....cuz this isn't just doing it for me.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. this color is so pretty, want to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I keep seeing it in the store and picking it up, but like you, colors like this just aren't very me. In the bottle, it seems to look a little blue-lavender duochrome-y, but it doesn't translate as well on the nail.

    Thanks for saving me a fiver! :)

    ReplyDelete