Wednesday, January 5, 2011

China Glaze: Side Saddle + Ulta Bombshell

I got Sidesaddle for Christmas, and what an amazing color. I originally thought it was brown, but when I put it on, I realized it was a rich purple color with some brownish shimmer to it...and because I'm addicted to all things glitter lately, I added Ulta's Bombshell to the ring finger as an accent. You can click the picks for a larger view.



I really like the combo. And I'm totally loving the new camera! These two picks were taken under an OTT light.



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love both of the polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both colors look great! But I love the glitter in Bombshell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polish itself is really beautiful, but with Bombshell it really shines, I just love this combination, I would definitely repeat after you if I had both polishes =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish is beautiful, so elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! They really do go together well. I adore Side-Saddle, but it's borderline almost black looking, so I love the bit of color Bombshell gives it.

    ReplyDelete