Monday, January 10, 2011

Chelsea: Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope is similar to Tropic of Cancer, but Kaleidoscope doesn't really have any blue to it like TOC does. Kaleidoscope has a purple base and both colors have a strong green flash and some gold shimmer.

Look at the gold shimmer in the bottle:




I don't think Chelsea makes anymore duochromes...I'll have to check. Cuz there are a bunch of dusties that carry a ton of their colors, I've just never really spent time looking through all of them. Does anyone else have any Chelsea color recommendations? The only other two I have are Oscar Blue and Salsa.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing nail polishes :)
    Such a pity that we can't find them in Paris :'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It's gorgeous!!! I have to add this one to my wishlist. I do have phycho green and a glitter one can't think of the name :D

    ReplyDelete