Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nubar Shock: Peacock Feathers and Olive Spice

So, to end duochrome week, I have two colors today. The first one is Peacock Feathers. PF flashes blue, purple and green with gold shimmer depending on the angle and sunlight.

Here it is in the shade (make sure to click the pick for a larger view):


and in the sunlight:




The second color is Olive Spice. OS is a pinkish gold base with a definite green flash to it. Kind of a unique combo:




and depending on the angle and sunlight, just look at the green:

Well, I hope you liked duochrome week, I had fun with all the colors. I ordered 14 of the Catherine Arley holo polishes, so when they arrive (hopefully not broken!), I'll have holo week ☺

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Is there a difference between the normal Nubar Peacock Feathers and this Nubar Shock one...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. The shock's are just very old, but Nubar still makes the same colors. I don't have the "newer" version to compare, but from the picks I've seen, they seem the same. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete