Thursday, January 27, 2011

I've been tagged ♥

Miranda from Mirannie's Nails just tagged me for this award, thank you ☺



Questions:
1. When and how did you start your love for polish?
My BF turned me on the the MUA polish board about a year ago and I've been into polish ever since.

2. If you could choose to do anything in the world, what would it be? (Eg. Ski in the Swiss alps, fly in a fighter jet, create a unicorn etc.)
Get over my fear of heights and skydive.

3. What's your favorite love story?
Oooh, this is a tough one cuz I'm a sap. Movie wise, I adore When Harry Met Sally. I also really love the Twilight books.


Here are the rules:
Choose 3 - 5 Blogs you would like to tag and link them too. Leave them a comment on their blog that you've linked them.

Important: This award is for unknown blogs, so don't tag some 3000-Reader-Blogs! :)

The blogs I would like to tag are:

The Polished Perfectionist

Yesterday's Nails

Polish Freshie

Just Peachy

1 comment: