Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers 2011

I was excited to see a Halloween polish display at the store today. I was looking for the pumpkin polishes (they aren't out yet) and found these two colors from the Fantasy Makers line. You gotta love the tombstone bottles.

This is called Black Magic, it's the typical black with orange glitter, but this glitter is very micro sized. I can't get enough of this combo of colors.


The 2nd color I got is called Creepy Pumpkin, what a great name or a Halloween polish! It's an orange jelly base with orange glitter:


and this is Creepy Pumpkin overtop Black Magic and my current NOTD. The two go so great together, using a jelly color on top gives the black base an extra orange kick that I really like:



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Omg the combo!! I love it!!!

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Creepy Pumpkin over Black Magic! They were meant for each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the two together rock! The only other new Tombstone polish I say was a dark blackened red, but I didn't get that one. Now I gotta keep my eyes out for the pumpkins, she should be coming out soon 8-)

    ReplyDelete