Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Solstice Scents Review: Conjure and Spellbound Woods



Here is the website description:
Conjure is a very soft and magical blend consisting of mild non-foody slightly incensey vanilla, golden amber and fresh cut cedar with a faint wisp of cauldron smoke, allspice EO, Sandalwood EO, Rose EO, Rosewood EO and clove EO and a pinch of champa flowers. The main notes are the vanilla, amber, woods and faint all spice. It is very sexy, mysterious and intriguing.

This scent has a sweeter smell than I imagined it would from the description. At first I can smell the vanilla, but after wearing it for a bit, it turns into a faintly smokey amber. Very pretty and not what I expected.





Spellbound Woods is magical blend of alluring vanilla, sandalwood, amber and cedarwood. It is amazingly soft, light and sensual...not overpowering at all. It is softly sweet from the vanilla, but not in a buttercream foody kind of way. It is a nice unisex scent and smells like a light, very mild incense without smoke notes. A soft vanilla is the strongest note, laying on a bed of very mild and delicious woods. This scent is pure magic.


This scent was much sweeter than expected as well and it was a softer scent than the others. Not as strong, but very pretty! The description of vanilla and sandalwood together is exactly what you smell.



Overall I really love these perfumes, I can't believe how long they last. Usually I'm only able smell a perfume when I 1st spray it, but I could continue to smell these all throughout the day. I'm planning on getting more samples and I know I'll be buying Cenobite in the full sized bottle. I definitely recommend Solstice Scents.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment