Thursday, September 8, 2011

Myabelline Express Finish: Purple Rage

Purple Rage is another one of those great old Maybellines I was lucky enough to find at the Dollar Tree 2yrs ago...I like cleaned out three stores at the time. LOL. I love this shade of purple, not too bright, not too vampy with a hint of fleck in the mix. So unique and a great shade for fall. Not sure why, it's not like it's a leafy color or Halloween-ish, but it this is the time of year I pull out colors like this.





Mega Closeup:


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. That looks almost like a frost, but way better. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, now that you mention it, it does sort of have that brush stroke look even though it's not a frost finish ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a pretty color! I like that's it not typical for fall!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete