Friday, September 30, 2011

I found pumpkins!!

Wow, this year has some cool Pumpkin polishes out! This one is stunning, it's a clear base with small square silver glitter and larger black hex glitter mixed together. This is one coat over Maybelline's Cool Couture mani:



I LOVE the black glitter! Here it is on its own:


I went to three different Meijer stores to find them. Here's what I choose:


These were some of the glitters I passed on. There was a black and orange bar glitter, silver holo bar glitter and blue glitter:


They also had a whole line of black light glitters and some neon glitters that I also passed on. The 2nd Meijer had a rainbow glitter, and a couple of hex glitters mixes. Now I have to stalk Walmart to see if there are any new Claw polishes. I love Halloween!



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky girl!
    I love these polishes!
    Great glitters over grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love this combo, I'm dying to find Tangled in my Web, so I can layer that over gray too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the pumpkins! I picked two of them up the other day. The black base with orange bar glitter. And the other one is a mix of glitters and it looks like it has either half moons or ghosts in it. Maybe one of those two in the middle of your pic? I love Halloween also! So much fun cosmetics out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! These are gorgeous! I saw a lot of Claw polishes at CVS!! I have been on the hunt for these pumpkin polishes!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete