Monday, September 5, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Pumpkin Spice

Ah, my 1st Halloween polish purchase of the year....this is Sally Hansen's Pumpkin Spice. PS is a sheer black base with square orange glitter....sooo Halloween....which means I love it! LOL. I haven't really seen any other Halloween themed polishes yet, I hope more come out this year. I know China Glaze is supposed to have a few, but I haven't really seen the swatches...I'd love to get my hands on some more of those jack-o-lantern polishes.....I'll have to keep my eyes out cuz they usually go quick.





Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. She is a beauty!! *adds to list of polishes needed*
    Thanks for the swatch!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go crazy for Halloween anything, I have yet to see these in stores yet though. I'll get it if I do.

    ReplyDelete