Sunday, September 18, 2011

Studio M: Covered in Diamonds

Studio M is a Meijer exclusive brand of polish and they are the same as Color Club, they have a lot of the same polishes with the same names. I had been eyeballing the Color Club version of Covered in Diamonds for a wile, but when I saw the Studio M version in the store, I decided it was about time to grab it.

Covered in Diamonds is a clear base filled with chunky flakies. The flakies in this remind me of the NYX Avenue polishes, they don't always lie flat on the nail....you have to be ok with a little texture to like this polish. This is one coat over Wet n Wild Black Magic:





Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. It's so pretty. I don't know if I could deal with the texture though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there's potential here, but I'm not sure how much I like it....I'm torn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how Covered in Diamonds looks! I'd probably be okay with the texture. A chunky texture doesn't seem to bother me too much for some reason. Bet Covered in Diamonds would look amazing over so many different bases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually had the CC version of this and loved it. I need to replace it in my collection! It's really cool.

    ReplyDelete