Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nicole by OPI In Your Hands + Sally Hansen Magnet

In Your Hands is a dark blue jelly polish by Nichole by OPI. I purchased it for frankening, but haven't done anything with it yet. It's pretty nice by itself -dark but not black, but you know me, I need sparkle!



So I decided to add a layer of Sally Hansen's Limited Edition color called Magnet. Magnet is a light blue jelly with holo glitter. In Your Hands is a perfect base color for Magnet. They compliment each other nicely. It's a bit too close to looking black, but the glitter brightens it up enough for me ☺


Since there was no sunlight, this is under my Ikea lamp.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I like the glitter! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Your Hands is a beautiful color! Love it! Looks great with the glitter topcoat over it!

    ReplyDelete