Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kleancolor Chunky Holo #235 Bluebell

The last Chunky Holo I have is Bluebell. This one is the same as yesterday's Purple, just the base is a blue jelly. Over any color though, they look pretty much the same.








Here's some Chunky Holo spam!



For these next swatches, I used Revlon Red and Navy for the base. All are 2 coats base and 2 coats Chunky Holo overtop:











So, my recommendation is def get Black, but I would only get one of any of the others Poppy, Purple or Bluebell. Overtop other colors, they pretty much look the same. I would not recommend Scarlet if you're looking for a duochrome.

Hope you liked all these ♥ Are you all Kleancolored out? I just got all 7 crackles....I could keep going! ha ha.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Thanks for swatching them. They won't ship over here to the UK, so I'll just have to pop over every so often to get my Kleancolor fix :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for the swatches and you are right, for the exception of the Black they look the same layered over other colors - the base colour comes thru if a white or very light base is used.
    Plus..You got the Crackles?! O.O
    Please, keep going, lol...I am anxious to see what you will be doing with those, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color so pretty, please check out mine and follow http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are all so pretty! But I agree that the three colors look too similar to buy all three. But what a great polish for a fun topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ash-Lily: I bought all of my Kleancolors from eBay, maybe you can find a seller who will ship overseas? Good luck!

    @Andii: I've been experimenting with the crackles all week, and I don't know if it's the humidity or what, but I can't seem to get them to crack property....hmm. I'll have a review coming up in the next week or two.

    @Princess paradise: Thanks, I'll check out your blog ☺

    @Peach: Thanks, they really are fun and very noticeable changers on the nail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What country do you want them shipping to. Please contact me shaunisaacs@hotmail.com

      Regards

      Delete