Sunday, June 19, 2011

L O V E this glitter!

So, I mentioned earlier that teal/aqua is my favorite mani color lately, well wait til you see what I found at the Dollar Tree!!! Swoon worthy! This is LA Colors glitter in I believe the name of Tropical Island. Again, I hate that they don't list the color name on the bottle!

I added one coat of Tropical Island over yesterday's mani and OMG, I adore it!!!! Please make sure to enlarge the picks.


Look at the contrast of the glitter/base color.


and a closeup. There's a mixture of teal and green. The silver and hex glitter are from magnet.


Edit: The name is Treasure Island, I just bought a backup today ♥

7 comments:

  1. W-oooooooooooooooooow. I haven't seen this where I buy my L.A Colors. Seriously jealous. What a buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! Teal's my fave colour too :D The 3rd pick is truly mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love looking at this color, and the glitter really puts it over the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked this one up the other day at my DT too, I LOVE it. I also picked up a straight silver glitter with multiple sized pieces. This combo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is one awesome mani! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just seeing that in the bottle I haven't wanted to buy it, but I think I'm going to pick it up now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I went out and bought a backup, I loved it that much. I also bought a blue one called Aqua Crystals, but I haven't tried it yet. I ADORE the combo of the teal glitter/blue base coat ♥

    ReplyDelete