Friday, December 31, 2010

Coupla Holo Frankens

So, I got the idea to franken Wet and Wild Kaleidoscope with Fantasy Makers holo glitter after reading this post on MUA. So I added the glitter to Kaleidoscope (silver), WnW Black Creme and WnW Blue Moon and here are the results.



Click on the pick to check out the closeup, especially the silver:



The bottle of black looks amazing:


But too bad the holo doesn't show up that much on the nail. Overall, I'm happy with my frankening today.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! The silver looks awesome! The black looks great in the bottle, too bad it didn't show up better in the swatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, when I saw the black bottle, I was all excited....sigh. Oh well ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black one looks to die for even on the nail! I love these type of polish, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ulmiel ☺ black + holo = ♥

    ReplyDelete