Friday, December 10, 2010

Comparison: Frosty vs Winter Wonderland

I originally bought Winter Wonderland at Sally's because I had seen swatches of Frosty and thought it would kill my lemming. I should have known better! LOL. They are not as close as I had hoped.

Frosty is more of a white color with a kind of glass fleck to it and Winter Wonderland leans more toward silver and is chalk full of glass flecks.

Here is a bottle pick of both:



Once you see the two together, you can really see the difference:





I think I prefer Frosty, but they're a close tie. Don't forget to click on the picks for a larger view.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I like Frosty best too! I'd love to wear this shade in a white day sometime in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter Wonderland looks more silver, it's in my untrieds. I don't have Frosty but good to know they are different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Winter in Wonderland best....
    They are both really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both soo cute.

    I really hate my country for not having these brands!!!!!

    grrr .
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete