Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wet n Wild: Glitz and Glam pt 2

This collection is so worth hunting down...I mean they're only 99 cents! And I love that all the names are New Year's themed. After swatching the colors from yesterday's post, I went back and picked these up from Rite Aid. There are still like maybe three other colors I passed on from this set.

This "effect" is called Confetti. I forget to mention yesterday that they call the top coats in this collection "effects". Like it's fancier that way ♥ Confetti is a milky base with iridescent glitter:



Not much on it's own, but layered over Femme Noir, it really shows off.



The 2nd "effect" is Fireworks. This is a clear base with dense gold micro glitter and holo hex glitter. Another gold glitter in this collection, but Fireworks and Tipsy look nothing alike.

This one can be worn on it's own. I have it also layered over Femme Noir and it's almost too dense to layer.



This next color is called Champagne. What an awesome color! I don't know if you'd call it a foil? It has that feel to it. I love it, it's very unique, I don't think I have another color in my collection that looks anything like it.




So pretty!




The last color I got is Extravaganza. It's a cranberry color with a gold shimmer to it.



Unfortunately, my camera just plain refused to capture the gold shimmer on the swatch, but if you look at the bottle pick, you can see it there.




What do you all think of this collection? I'm very happy with it and I think it has some great colors. And for 99 cents each? You should grab 'em.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I am impressed with this collection! I guess I haven't seen these anywhere I shop. Or else I have just over looked them! Thanks for sharing this collection with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a gorgeous collection!
    I haven't seen it yet, but thanks for putting it up, now I can keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cheap but the colours are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Champagne and Extravaganza are gorgeous shades! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how fast the Wild Shine dries, however mine chipped the same day! But you can't beat that price.

    ReplyDelete