Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails: Halloween Collection

This is another great recent Dollar Tree find; a Halloween set of glitters from Sally Hansen. I don't know what year they came out or anything about them. Here are the colors(be sure to click the picks to enlarge):

Skeleton is a white base with iridescent glitter:


Trick or Treat is a black base with the same glitter as Skeleton:


Witches Brew is a black base with orange micro glitter:


Jack-O-Lantern is an orange base with orange glitter:


and lastly, Slime is a green base with green glitter:


Here are the swatches:






Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. They all look great, but Skeleton is my favourite!

    xo Elize

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i hope my dollar tree gets these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i die. i mean, lucky you! aren't they awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so pretty, I love Skeleton, its my favorite :)

    Xo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had awesome places like Dollar Trees :(
    I'm leeming some Witches Brew and Trick or Treat now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Jack-o-Lantern and one called Pumpkin.
    J-o-L is great. I would love Witches Brew! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say I think Trick or Treat or Skeleton are my favorites ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I looked at the bottle I wasn't too sure, but then when I looked at the swatches I was amazed at how pretty they all are!
    I think I need to find these now! haha

    ReplyDelete