Saturday, April 23, 2011

I love a good bargain!

So, I have to give props to The Krazy Coupon Lady. She's always posting great deals, and today, I saw one for NYC nail polishes. I downloaded a $1 off coupon and picked up the color Flat Iron Green for only .74!


Flat Iron Green is a dark green, that basically looks black unless in sunlight...which is a pet peeve of mine.



So, I added Nfu Oh's 40 overtop...40 has blue / green flakies and I thought with the dark green base it'd look cool.


Here's a good side view that shows off the duochrome nicely (make sure to click to enlarge the photo!)


and a closeup, another good shot of the blue and green of the flakies:



Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. I actually love dark colors, it's a weird thing of mine. I picked up the three dark ones from OPI Spain and autterly adored them! I know I was one of the few that did, but that's okay. I lurve this color, but it does look amazing with your flakies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this polish with the flakies over it! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dark green too, I just wish it were a bit lighter on it's own. I think the flakies bring out the green a bit though ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it does! :D I tagged you for an award here: http://www.nightlynails.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html ♥

    ReplyDelete