Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sally Hansen Extreme Wear: Fireberry Red

This is my Stevie concert mani (can't wait for the show tomorrow). Fireberry red is a dark red base with gold and red glass flecks. I adore a vampy red....my absolute favorite color.





and I guess I'm just a glitter addict. I really did love Fireberry Red all by itself, but I'm just not happy without some sparkle. Tipsy was a prefect compliment. It's added a bit of pizazz to it without changing the base color too much.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to put Tipsy over this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's just something magical about red and gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I agree. The red / gold combo works so well together. Tipsy is a great topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gorgeous :) love your nails and the manicure.

    ReplyDelete