Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My collection of China Glaze In the Mood polishes

So, these old China Glazes are pretty cool. Most don't have labels anymore, so I don't know the names, and only one out of the whole bunch still changes color.

The first one is a purple cream with sparse amount of blue glitter. This is the only changer of the bunch, it goes from the base to a blue color. The next one is called Plum Gold to Brown Gold, Burgundy to Red, then we have an olive-ish green with pink shimmer and a mint green with blue shimmer.


Here are some swatches in the same order. Unfortunately, you can't really see the pink shimmer in the olive green one, but other than that, these are pretty color accurate.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I found a few dusties at my local polish place but like you, I wasn't able to get ANY of them to change :(

    ReplyDelete