Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Many Layers

So this mani started with LA Girls Rockstar in Addict, which is a maroon-ish red color with orange-y glass flecks.

Pretty color, but I thought it needed some umph, so I added a layer of LA Girls Rockstar Double Platinum, which is a light charcoal, almost clear jelly base with silver holo glitter:


I didn't care for the combo, so I added a layer of Massini's Slamming Red (Massini and Studio M are the same brand). I adore Slamming Red! Just look at the holo in the bottle. My camera absolutely refuses to capture red polishes properly.


So, Slamming Red is my current NOTD. I just picked up Orly Space Cadet today, so I think I'll be changing my mani soon. As much as I love Slamming Red, I don't think I'll be able to wait to wear Space Cadet, it's so pretty!!!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I am lemming that Slammin' Red something terrible. wishing we had them up here :) looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Slamming Red and Purple Medallion are amazing polishes. Since Color Club is the same company, I wonder why they don't have those colors too?

    ReplyDelete