Saturday, August 14, 2010

I got a Melmer!

My current storage consists of four mounted polish racks and one wooden shelf for all non-polish items. Today at lunch I picked up a Melmer at Michael's on sale for 40% off :) It's three drawers deep and is small enough to fit on top of my computer desk.





I will miss having my entire polish stash on display, however, I really like the idea of storing my non polish items (files, removers, Konad and frankening materials) in the drawer instead of on the corner of my computer desk.

At first I was torn between the Helmer and the Melmer. There's an awesome comparison post on MUA if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I totally need that thingy in my life. I've been putting off buying a Helmer, because I don't want to lug it about, but this cute little version is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend it. Two Melmer's are just about comparable to one Helmer in size and price (make sure to use the 50% off coupons), so it's a great solution if you don't want to commit to the size of a Helmer right away.

    ReplyDelete