Thursday, August 5, 2010

China Glaze Stone Age + Maybelline Shooting Stars

So, how fun, my 11yr old niece is staying overnight (girl's night!) and tomorrow we're hitting the Zoo. We're going to give each other animal themed mani's, so expect a guest NOTD tomorrow :)

Stone Age is a almost frosty blue-ish gray color. I picked this one up at a dusty for cheap, but it's mostly gone untried. It's kinda boring on it's own. The pick below was taken with a flash, you can't really see the brush strokes that much.



So it spice it up a bit, I added one layer of Maybelline Express Finish Shooting Stars. I love Shooting Stars, it's a clear base with silver holo glitter and blue thread glitter. So pretty!!



Here's a closer up pick. I love the combo with the blue threads. The ratio between the two glitters is perfection ☻



Make sure to click the photos for a larger version, you just gotta see the detail of Shooting Stars, I love it!!!!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments: