Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tip Toe: Holiday

I found this polish at Old Navy while waiting in line over the weekend. It's a red base with glass flecks that flash red and gold. Sounds great, but it's not as noticeable on the nail as it is in the bottle. Man, I hate when that happens, I wish the color in the bottle would look the same when you wear it, but all too often it does not. That being said, it is still a cute color...

This color is called Holiday.


Here's a closeup:


Hee, Christmas Kermie!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This one is really nice! Beautiful rich colour and gorgeous flecks. Plus, it's called Holiday! Yay!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Although the glass fleck isn't as noticable as in the bottle, I think it looks amazing on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashesela: I'm a sucker for polishes that have holiday names too ☺

    Jacqui: I agree, it is a fun color, I like the darker shade of red ♥

    ReplyDelete