Saturday, December 3, 2011

Color Club: The Great Divide

Like everyone else in the polish community, I probably own more crackle polishes than I know what to do with lately, so when I add another crackle to the collection, it's gotta be a good one. When I saw this in the bottle, I just had to give it a try. It's like Charla went over to the darkside.

This crack is kinda finicky like the Kleancolors, you have to get the polish at that right stage of wet/but/still/dry. I think they work best with foils or holos that dry faster. This is the 1st polish I was able to get TGD to crack properly on.

Here it is over the Snowman gold foil from the other day. I sort of have an accidental UofM theme going on! LOL.



Closeup:


I adore this little guy!!


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Great combo!!
    I love it!
    The last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was almost all crackled out, and then I see this. I absolutely love it! It looks great over the gold as well. Lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I probably own more crackle polishes than I know what to do with lately"....LOL this is so true and I could totally related to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a really nice colour for a crackle!! And that puppy is sooo cute! XD

    ReplyDelete