Tuesday, December 6, 2011

China Glaze: Love Marilyn

Here's the other one of my Ulta mega expensive China Glazes. This is Love Marilyn and it's red glitter with silver hexes all mixed into a clear base. I really like the contrast between the two glitters. I didn't get Gettin Mrs Piggy With It, so I'm glad I was able to get this color instead. For the swatch I only wore two coats, but three would have been better. At two there are still some bare spots, but three would have make this totally opaque.



Here's a closeup of the bottle:




Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! I love the glitters that have been coming out this season. YAY!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed up on this color because I have Getting Miss Piggy With It. But this is a such pretty color!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete