Saturday, July 2, 2011

Night Lights layered mani

I love layered mani's, and this one might be one of my favorites. I started off with Loreal Star Magnet in Grey, but since I didn't like how the star pattern turned out, I decided to layer Sally Hansen Night Lights overtop. NL is a sheer grey jelly base packed full of multi colored holo glitter. Both colors looked great together, but of course, I wasn't done yet. Really, I just never know when to stop and most of the time I ruin a great mani because of it, but this time, I lucked out. I added a layer of my BF Shmoopy's flakie franken overtop and it was perfection!



The flakies in the franken are multi colored, and with the colored holo glitter, they go so well togehter! You gotta enlarge these picks!


Unfortunately, I do not have the recipe, the bottle was Colorama's Shimmer Girl. The base is now a light blue jelly.


Check out the closeup ♥♥♥ Glitters and flakies go so well together.


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. weeeeee! Holo and flakies together!! Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look great with the flakies over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The multi colored flakies really top it off nicely ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so good, I thought the flakies were part of the Night Lights at first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous :)))))

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete