Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chelsea Kiwi Sprakle

So I picked up Kiwi Sparkle the other week because it looked like the perfect summer green....unfortunately I wasn't in love with it. I don't think the green was very flattering with my skin tone, but I have to say, I wore it for a couple of days and got a lot of compliments on it. I think I may try to layer it over a darker color before I give up on it.


Here it is in sunlight:




and shade:


What do you think of the color? Win or fail?

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I think its a beautiful color! But I hear you when you don't feel a color looks all think great with your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, such a fresh color :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this one. I don't think I'd ever wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WIN! I really love this colour! However, I probably wouldn't wear it - Actually screw that - I totally would. It's bold, it's beautiful, it's daring! It looks lovely honey :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm still on the fence with this one...

    @Brittany Love: you crack me up girl! LOL.

    I think I will give it another chance, maybe layered over a darker green.....I'll make sure to post picks when it do ☺

    ReplyDelete