Saturday, July 23, 2011

Freshcover: Starry Night

I found this brand, Freshcover, at a Nail Supply Store. They had a large display and some of the colors caught my eye. This is called Starry Night. It's a black base with gold-ish / green glass flecks. Definitely an interesting color! It looks mostly black unless in direct sunlight (like these picks), but even though that's a pet peeve of mine, I don't really mind it too much. The color is unique enough to get a pass ☺


Here are some photos taken in sunlight:




What do you think of it?

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting shade. I can see why it caught your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! It reminds me a little of ChG Wagon Train

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely an interesting color. Looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I have a couple more colors from this brand I'll be swatching soon ☺

    ReplyDelete