Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Franken: Another Un-Named

Today I have another un-named franken, but this time it's not my fault 8-) I got the recipe from Makeup Alley, and the girl who created it hadn't named it. Here is a link to the post:

This is a purple jelly with silver and red glitter.

2/3 DW, 1/3 Ravishing, Dahling, several drops of ChG Ruby Pumps. OK, I don't have Ravishing Dahling, so I substituted a different red in it's place, but for the life of me, I can't remember which one I used. Sorry!

If you check out the MUA post, there are several other recipes using Dorothy Who. Very creative.



  1. nice franken !!
    i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want :)

  2. I've heard those LA Colors stripers they have at the Dollar Tree are great for frankens. (I don't franken...yet, just read a lot. lol) The glitter in the glittery ones is already suspended, so you don't have to worry about it sinking to the bottom, which I've heard can be a problem if you pick the wrong glitter to add. And since they are meant for art they are highly pigmented, so nice for making jellies that won't be too transparent.