Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Franken: Another Un-Named

Today I have another un-named franken, but this time it's not my fault 8-) I got the recipe from Makeup Alley, and the girl who created it hadn't named it. Here is a link to the post: http://www.makeupalley.com/m_107571897


This is a purple jelly with silver and red glitter.


Recipe:
2/3 DW, 1/3 Ravishing, Dahling, several drops of ChG Ruby Pumps. OK, I don't have Ravishing Dahling, so I substituted a different red in it's place, but for the life of me, I can't remember which one I used. Sorry!

If you check out the MUA post, there are several other recipes using Dorothy Who. Very creative.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. nice franken !!
    i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard those LA Colors stripers they have at the Dollar Tree are great for frankens. (I don't franken...yet, just read a lot. lol) The glitter in the glittery ones is already suspended, so you don't have to worry about it sinking to the bottom, which I've heard can be a problem if you pick the wrong glitter to add. And since they are meant for art they are highly pigmented, so nice for making jellies that won't be too transparent.

    ReplyDelete