Friday, October 12, 2012

Jessica: 735 Pumpkin Spice & Halloween Fun

Words cannot express how much I love this polish, I took so many pictures, it was hard to narrow it down to three! LOL. Pumpkin Spice....yum, just have a look:
Amazing, huh? Has anyone done anything fun for Halloween yet? This weekend, we're going to Greenfield Village for their Halloween weekend. Greenfield Village is a historic village in our area and for Halloween they really do it up. There are hundreds of lit jack o lanterns along the pathways, they have awesome scarecrows, giant pumpkins and even the Headless Horseman. Here are some picks from last year's trip. I can't wait!
(of course I'm the one in the Fleetwood Mac hoodie! LOL)

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    estetik

    ReplyDelete