Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm your Huckleberry....

Today I have some tombstone polish spam. I'm so ready for the Halloween season! The 1st color is #12423 Creepy Pumpkin. CP is a sheer orange base loaded with orange micro glitter. This is one coat over black:
Next, we have #11137 Black Magic. BM is a clear base with multi colored thin bar glitter. Just like Creepy Pumpkin, this is one coat over black:
This color is also called Black Magic, but it has a different number #12422. This polish is black with multi color super micro glitter.
And lastly, we have #11139 Night Glow. NG is a glow in the dark topcoat. This is two coats, and as you can see, it leaves a bit of a haze overtop the base color:
Now, I held both the bottle and my nails right up to the light for a decent amount of time, and although the bottle glowed brightly, there was zero glow on the nails.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, love those WnW polishes! Too bad the glow-in-the-dark one was a dud. I got one at Sally's (their own brand) a couple years ago and it's working pretty well for me (if you're looking for another glow-in-the-dark polish!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to get over to Sally's and see if I can find one.

      Delete
  2. I love Creepy Pumpkin and Black Magic! And the three scary persons walking back and forth! :-) and the mummy! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, thank you 8-) I love decorating for the holidays!!

      Delete
  3. I love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. The tombstone bottles are awesome too 8-)

      Delete