Sunday, January 8, 2012

Studio M: Silver Lining ...with flakies

I found this color on clearance at Meijer, Silver Lining is from Studio M's holiday collection. It's a grayed out white frost. Pretty color, but I really hate seeing the brush strokes. They actually don't look too bad in the photo, but they really stood out in person.



So, I've always wanted to try wearing a flakie over a white and I wasn't disappointed. It was hard to photograph, and I have the worst lobster hands here, but the polish looks great 8-) I love how it looks like an opal. Very cool. This is two coats of Finger Paints Twisted.



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful!! :D I can't wait to layer flakies over white, too! That white reminds me of Orly Au Champagne. I don't think that your hands look lobstery at all. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, they look like opals! A few weeks ago, I layered Essie Shine of the Times over a plain white creme. I actually like your manicure better! The flakies look great over the frost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete