Monday, January 16, 2012

Milani: Black Cherry + Color Morphing topcoat

I can't believe how hard it was for me to capture a decent photo of Black Cherry. I wore this mani all last week and don't want to admit how many photos I took of it until I finally got a decent one. I love this polish, it's an amazing blackened burgundy shimmer, which is like the perfect vampy red. So dark, but you can still tell it's burgundy.



So, after a couple of days I decided to add a bit of a kick to my Black Cherry mani. I added the red/green color morphing topcoat I frankened using the pigment I got from More Nail Polish. Check out the colors, red, gold, and green (I should name this franken Karma Chameleon! LOL). Amazing!!







Here's a little closeup:



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The Milani polish looks awesome on its own, but that top coat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty with the color shifting topcoat! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! Very Clarins 230!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I adore the color shifting pigments! I'm working on a franken combining all three...I'm hoping for a super duochrome 8-)

    ReplyDelete