Monday, December 20, 2010

OPI: Ulta Holi-Daze

Look what I grabbed from Ulta! This trio is an Ulta exclusive holiday set by OPI. I ended up getting the mini set:


It includes three colors; All the Berry Best, Gift of Gold and Plum Full of Cheer. Click the pick for a closeup:

All the Berry Best is a bright pinkish red. Gift of Gold is an awesome gold glitter, warmed up with a bit of red micro glitter thrown into the mix. I was surprised how much I liked this swatched, I may have to go back for the full sized bottle. The last color is Plum Full of Cheer. It's a nice dark purple shimmer.


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Gift of Gold, I'm gonna have to hunt down a full size bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this! Im going to have so much fun and I love that although this was a holiday set you can wear them all at different seasons of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow pretty colors :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Plum Full of Cheer looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I'm so in love with this set! Definitely one of my favorite Christmas presents. I just can't get over how gorgeous all of the shades are!

    ReplyDelete