Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gold Glitter Comparison

So, I was organizing my stash tonight and thought these colors deserved a comparison. They are all gold glitters with reds mixed in.

If you click on the pick, you'll get a super-sized closeup.


They're all quite similar. Magical is pretty sparse, so I don't think you'd be able to wear it by itself. The other two are similar, but Gold Glitz is a much warmer shade than Gift of Gold. I just love all these warm golds. I'm going to hit Ulta tomorrow in the hopes that I can find a full sized Gift of Gold on clearance, wish me luck!

Thanks for looking!

Update: I was able to grab the last bottle of Gift of Gold at Ulta today for $4.99 clearance (full sized). I found it on accident, it was mixed in with some drugstore polishes. I also got the green glitter from the Burlesque collection, I don't remember the name. Other than that, Ulta was already wiped out of clearance polishes, but at least I got the one I was looking for. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment