Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Halloween Nails

Here are a couple of Halloween mani's. This 1st one is a water marble fail. I like the three nails shown, but I just couldn't get the look I was going for. The base color was orange and the swirls were black, green and purple.


This is today's NOTD. The base color is Wet and Wild in Eggplant Frost which is a purple color with a blue flash. The images are from Fauxnad plate P57 and then added a layer of Wet and Wild Hallucinate. This is my left hand:

and right hand:


I need to get more creative, huh?

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I like the marble :) I'm thinking of doing this myself around Halloween with just orange and black. i love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That water marble is awesome! The other fingers couldn't have looked that bad! The purple sparkly look is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Peach, I should post a pick showing the other nails...blach! I don't know where I went wrong. But I'm glad everyone liked them ♥

    ReplyDelete