Monday, September 6, 2010

I've been tagged ♥

Wow, I've just been tagged with two awesome awards. The Sunshine award by Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes and Tara from For Your Nails Only. Thank you both so much ♥♥



Here are the rules:


1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.

2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.

3. Link the nominees

4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.



I also got tagged by Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes for the Happy 101 award.


The Rules:


1. Post who gave you this award

2. State 10 things you like

3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment


You both are so sweet for tagging me, I really appreciate it!! Here are 10 things I like in no particular order ☺ 1. The HBO show True Blood, 2. My two pooches, Balin & Bella Donna, 3. Stevie Nicks!!!, 4. Twilight Books, 5. All things cute and furry, 6. Nail Polish, 7. Candles, 8. The Renaissance Festival, 9. Halloween, 10. The color red.


I tag the following 12 blogs for both awards! These are all blogs I follow, and you should check 'em out if you haven't already.

Susie's Home and Hobbies (my 1st follower!)
Polish Freshie
Sara Hassan's Blog
Alizarine Claws
The Nail Nerd
Milan and Vanaily
Pimp my Nailz
Pretty Random
Oooh, Shinies!
My Simple Little Pleasures
Canadian Nail Fanatic
Frazzle and Anipolish

5 comments: