Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm feeling all Harvest-y

Man, I don't know about you, but I'm already all in the Fall mood! I broke out the pumpkin spice candles and I'm about to hit the Franklin Cider Mill on the way to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow morning. The Ren Fest/Cider Mill trip always signals the official start of Fall for me.

Sooo, I need a polish that screams the season, and I chose OPI's Deutsch You Want Me Baby? DYWMB is a bright orange packed full of yellow shimmer, it positively glows.



This photo is a great visual of the yellow shimmer, make sure to enlarge the pick:


Unfortunately, I had a pretty bad nail catastrophe yesterday, I severely broke two nails trying to get a box down from a shelf...and both breaks were on my swatch hand! So I hope you don't mind the one finger swatches for a while.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, It reminds me of autumn leaves and halloween <3 I made a franken like this a while ago, love this colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'd love to see your franken! I agree, autumn leaves and pumpkins perfectly sums up this color.

      Delete