Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Color Club Feelin' Groovy is a perfect Halloween green!

I was swatching Color Club's Feelin' Groovy the other day and after seeing it on the nail, I thought it was a perfect shade of bright Halloween green! I think it'd be a great color for a Frankenstein themed mani....I'll have to think on that one for a bit and see if I can come up with something fun.

In the meantime, check it out:


You could just add some simple stitches to it (of course you'd probably do a better job that I did! LOL):


or some orange glitter:



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Love the stitches... so cute. Love bright neon colors...good choice. I think I may have to barrow that one next lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Love the stitches... so cute. Love bright neon colors...good choice. I think I may have to barrow that one next lol...

    ReplyDelete