Saturday, June 16, 2012

Orly: Mermaid Tale

Green! I love these two colors together, I used Loreal Safari Chic as the base. SC is a nice sage green color, and overtop I used Orly's new color Mermaid Tale. MT is a clear base mixed with green micro glitter and green and aqua hexes. I topped it off with Out the Door fast dry top coat. I usually use Seche Vite, but was talked into trying OTD by the very helpful gal at Sally's. I've only used it for this one mani......so far, so good.







Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm kind of crushing on this color combo right now ☺

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I adore these two colors. This would make a great St Patrick's Day mani, I'll have to remember that for next year.

      Delete