Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nubar: Wildlife

I love me some duochrome, and Nubar does a great job with them. Wildlife is a great earthy mixture of green with flashes of pink and brown. Wildlife (like most duochromes) is sheer. I wore two coats overtop a black with silver hexes and you can still see some of the hex glitter poke through at the tips. Black is a great base to show off the colors in a sheer duochrome, and it didn't disappoint here.

You can really see the green and pink in the 1st two shots:




and although I didn't love this pick, I wanted to include it because it perfectly shows off the brown side to Wildlife.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches as always!
    I have this - and I love it - for me it's kind of a fall color - but of course that's just in my head LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right, it makes a great fall color ☺

      Delete