Thursday, February 2, 2012

OPI: Save Me

So, do we know? Did the grounghog see his shadow? It's been a pretty mild winter in Michigan so far, so I can take the news ☺

Save Me is from the Niki Minaj collection. It's a clear base filled with silver micro glitter and different colored holo bar glitter. There's blue, yellow, green, red, orange...I'm not a huge fan of bar glitter, but when I saw this in person, I was surprised how much I liked it. The bars are nice and thin and don't overpower, and I think that's what I like about it.



Here is a nice closeup:


The base color is Fresh Paint Olive You. I found this color at 5 Below, I've never heard of the brand before....


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the combo :) Never heard of that brand either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so gonna get this! it's so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried 2 coats of Save Me over a silver color (You can see it on my blog) - I really like it but it is a nightmare to get off the nails again!!

    ReplyDelete