Monday, November 1, 2010

China Glaze: Christmas Color preview

Ok, so I know in my last post I said I wasn't ready for Christmas mani's yet....but I just got some of the new CG colors from Sally's and I HAD to try them out. So I figured I'd do a little swatching preview....

I added 2 layers of Mistletoe Kisses over my Zombie Zest mani (hee hee, there's just something wrong about that combo!!). MK, the bottle color is a green with silver glitter, reminds me of a green version of Dorothy Who or Ruby Pumps, but the glitter is definitely silver:



And I just had to add 2 coats of Party Hearty over it. PH is the absolutely coolest holiday color ever! The bottle color has a mixture of silver and green micro glitter with larger red hex glitter...it's so mistletoe-y. This color is so hot, I just had to show you two pictures.



Sorry, I promise not to jump holidays like that again, I just couldn't resist. I'm gonna have to think of some ideas for Thanksgiving manis.....

Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Great...now I'm going to want to go check out the Christmas polishes! I promise to wait until after Thanksgiving...hope I can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been staring at mine too *drools* but I've been able to resist considering I haven't even used all of my Vintage Vixen collection yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peach, yes, snatch them up. I really love the CG Christmas colors this year! I wish Sally's would have the individual colors though, the ones I got were in gift packaging.

    Freshie, I'm proud, you will is stronger than mine! LOL.

    --Shel

    ReplyDelete