Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Avon: Wicked + Massini: Fall Promo Shade

So, I was trying to go for a Thanksgiving/Fall look today, so I started with one coat of Avon's Wicked, which is basically black unless in direct sunlight, then you see some brown shimmer. Over top I added one thin coat of Massini's Fall Promo Shade, which is basically Color Club's Wild and Willing.

You can see alot of the green duochrome in this pick.



Head one, it's an orange-y brownish color. The finish to it reminds me of Orly's Space Cadet - kindy of that metallic foil-y texture.





Massini or as it's known today, Studio M is a Meijer brand knock off of Color Club. Last year, they released the entire Wild at Heart collection, but on each bottle listed the color as Fall Promo Shade.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very fall mani! It does kind of remind me of Space Cadet. But a more brown version. Thats funny about Studio M listing each color as Fall Promo Shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. Yeah, it was weird with the whole "Fall Promo Shade" thing...all the other dupe colors have the same name?? Oh well, no one around here sells Color Club, so I'm glad I can grab Massini's pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete